CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

THE DISCOVERY

PART TWO

After that very strange experience, it was over before Giggle knew it, and she was suddenly back to her normal self...



Confused as to what had just happened... Giggle decided to run home as fast as she could to tell Keithy...




But although Keithy had recovered from his virus, he was still not talking to Giggle because of the fight that they had earlier...



Despite Keithys sooking, Giggle went on to tell the story anyway, which grabbed Keithys attention...



But Keithy was not convinced...


Giggle realised that she had no idea how to turn back into RAT GiRL, but she gave it a shot anyway...



After embarrassing herself, Giggle decided that if anyone knew, it would be Dr. C:)...



Dr. C:) was facinated by this story, and decided to head to the lab, to run a few tests...



a physical test...



a blood test...



and a urine test...



When all the tests were completed, Giggle and Dr. C:) headed back to the office for the results...



Dr. C:) continued...



After the diagnosis, Dr. C:) wanted to put his theory to the test...



Unsure of what exactly was going on, Keithy gave it a go...



oh come on... you all saw that one coming...




Finally, Keithy started to behave...


Well... sort of...




(Make sure you check out the lovely Dust Bunnys' blog)


Giggle was so devastated at the sight of Elmer Fudd threatening her favourite Dust Bunny, she began to feel anxious...



So anxious that she...



and then it happened...



Terrified as to what would happen next, Dr. C:) and Keithy thought quick to try and snap Giggle out of it...





(Make sure you check out Ronnies blog, he is FABULOUS!)



That night, while tucked into bed, Giggle was relieved that everything was all under control...




Giggle was able to fall asleep peacefully with out a single worry in the world...



Or was she?.................






To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Real life inspirations
xx

31 people give a Rats Arse!:

Fat Controller said...

This is just brilliant. LOL to the pic of you sitting on the bog (er...dunny)!!!!!

trublmaka said...

Brilliant again!!
Lovving it sick babe!
xoxo
Keep up the great work!

Fat Controller said...

Hi again Ratty! Just to let you know that I nominated you for an award, before everybody else does.

Unknown said...

Bravo bravo. Another wonderful episode. Keep going and it'll become a TV show.

CrystalChick said...

Wow, it looks like it takes alot of time to put this together!? Have fun with it. :)

Utter Basketcase said...

Thinny - HAHAH yeh that's my fave too!!! :-) LMAO at bog!! I'ma use that one! :-P ooooo excited about the award!!! I'll be over soon to collect it! :-) XX



Trub- Thank yhooo hunnY! :-) xx



Ash - hahaha thankyou... it may have to be aired after hours... it may be too violent to be PG rated :-P *GiGGLeS* xx



Crystal - hehe yeah! This is my way of keeping my mind off smoking! :-) xx

Anonymous said...

Fantabulosa!!!! Yes, I just made that word up.. I'm good like that. Is there going to be fight training scenes and fight training music like Rocky had? C;)

Utter Basketcase said...

C:)- LMFAO!!! haha you know I too am known to make up words! :-)

*GiGGLeS* I'd LOVE to do the whole fighting scene but its really too hard!!! And as for the music... well... no one can hear my comic!! LOL

Aweosme thinking though... and I have thought about it... maybe when I'm more advanced at this comic making stuff! :-) xx

nitebyrd said...

Rat Girl, you truly are my hero! Saving me from Elmer! I never know what the fuck he's talking about. LOL

You are hysterical, I'm laughing out loud in the abyss!!! Thank you!

I'll second FC's award nomintation.

Utter Basketcase said...

Nite - *Giggles* Hey! RAT GiRLs just helping a dear friend out... it's nothing, really :-P LMAO!!!

Thank yhoooooooo so much xx

Vi said...

You've just had me and Jen PISSING ourselves laughing!!!!

7yo is even reading it and wants to see more!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep. Hilarious! Giggling away and everything.

Utter Basketcase said...

Aunty Vi and Jenn - HAHAHHA good to hear!!! I'm stoked that 7yo likes it too! Now don't get too pissed you two! :-P xx

Daren said...

Nice!

Dxx

Utter Basketcase said...

Dazza - Cheers! :-) xx

Gene Bach said...

YEAH...go Rat Girl! Glad she was able to figure out how to change back and forth. LOL!!!

Keep up the good work.

Utter Basketcase said...

gene - *GiGGLeS* She's a clever one aint she! :-P Thank you!! xx

Mr Farty said...

Totally mental, this is great!

Rhea said...

Oh, freaking hilarious!! Brilliant story and fabulous graphics. I really enjoyed it...and loved how you worked in fellow bloggers. lolGreat job, Giggle!!  Can't wait for more!!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

You are the bestest super hero chick evah, Rat Girl babes. That outfit looks fabulous on you. And that rascally screwy wabbit hunter got what he deserved.

Ah always knew he was ah flaming prick...why, anyone who though he looked good in that hunters hat just has to be flamin.

this comic is a hoot...babes you shine...like a star. I wuv it,,,hehehehe.

Ciao babes. you are brilliant. Oh and I so love Keithy and all that is on his mind. :P

Utter Basketcase said...

Mr Farty - hehehe Thank you! Mental is what I was going for!! :-P xx



Rhea - Thank you :-) I can't not include my blogger buddies!! :-) xx



Spiky - *GiGGLeS* Thankyou! I designed the outfit myself! :-P
hahahahha yeh Keithy is a bit of a perve!!! :-) xx

Ron said...

BRAVO!!!!!!

YOU ARE FREAKING BRILLIANT!!!!

Damm, girl....you AMAZE me!!!!

How the FRIG do you do THIS????

Oh...and I'm SOOOO happy that RONNIE snapped you out of it!!

That CRACKED me UP!!!!

(how the hell did you get a photo of my blog page up there???)

Of course, you know now...that you can NEVER stop creating the Rat Girl comic...or you'll have us ALL crying!!!

THANK you, Rat Girl...for sharing your wonderful talents and gifts with us.

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Utter Basketcase said...

Ronnie - *GiGGLeS* So glad you loved it!!! HAHAHA I have a lot of time on my hands!!!

To copy your blog picture I just pushed the 'Print Screen Sys Rq' button and copied it in to paint! :-) Clever uh? *flutters eyelashes*

HEEEHEEE I have a feeling RAT GiRL is gonna be around for a while yet! I'm having too much fun and have a lot of ideas with it!!!

Hopefully the novelty wont wear off any time soon :-S

THANKS RONNIE!!!! :-) xx

Lady in red said...

This is so brilliant I love it
I wouldn't be surprised if someone tried to copy it from you.

Utter Basketcase said...

Lady - Thank you! HAHAHAHAHAHA they can try and copy it but it's got my face all over it!! :-) xx

Jeff B said...

Just read parts one and two.

BRAVO!!!

What a great job you've done with this, and now i am of cousre hooked and waiting for the next installment.

Utter Basketcase said...

Jeffy - hahahaha Thank you!! I'm addicted myself! :-) Just making Part 3 now!!! :-) xx

meredic said...

This could take over your life you know!
Superb.

Utter Basketcase said...

Meredic - Tell me about it! I'm even dreaming about RAT GiRL in my sleep ffs! LMAO!!!! xx

Joe said...

Love it?

Flamin prick? Is that an Aussie thing? It sounds really painful.

Utter Basketcase said...

Joey - *GiGGLeS* You betcha!!! RAT GiRL is as bloody Aussie as Steve Irwin :-) xx