CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

RAT GiRLS SWORN ENEMY

PART FOUR


The next day, Giggle was doing her daily check of Bloggles...



She was... ugh... surprised to find that Trublmaka had made a poster for Keithy...




(Make sure you check out Trubs blog, she a very dear RL mate of mine!)

Heres a closer look at the poster...


Keithy insisted Giggle hang it on the wall...



In the next moment... the phone rang...



Giggle answered...



It was her dear old neighbour 'Grams' from down the street.

She was calling to ask Giggle for a favour...


Giggle was excited by this...



After happily accepting... Giggle went out to take Doodle for his walkies....

Oh... and Keithy too...



Giggle decided to head to 'Blah' to visit her Aunty Vi...



Aunty Vi welcomed them...



(make sure you check out Aunty Vi's Blog!)

After a glass or two, Giggle brought up a touchy subject...



Aunty Vi explained...



This made Giggle, Keithy and Doodle angry...



So angry that they...



and then it happened...



The RAT GaNG were on a mission...



Until RAT GiRL was distracted by a tempting smell...



When it comes to cheese... RAT GiRL can not resist...



Meanwhile at Giggles' house...
a baddie was stealing Giggles' dog 'Rocco'...



RAT GiRL demanded that Keithy go and get help...



So Doodle lead the way...


Doodle ran his little heart out...



After Keithy had a good perve, they made their way to Dr. C:)...



But Dr. C:) was at his other job in forestry...




(For those who didn't get that one - that is actually a RL photo of C:) )

Since Dr. C:) was useless to them, they headed back to help RAT GiRL themselves...



But RAT GiRL had managed to escape on her own...
and she went to the pub, to drown her sorrows...



Later that night, after getting Doodle back to Grams, Giggle cried herself to sleep with worry for her Rocco...




I suppose you're probably wondering what ever happened with Chief?


Well... he got what was coming to him...

...

...



The End of Series One...

Stay tuned for Series Two...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Real Life Inspirations

xx

35 people give a Rats Arse!:

trublmaka said...

Oh hunny!! That is just ABSOLUTE GOLD!!!
Brilliant stuff!!! As always
xoxo

Have a good rest RG & Crew!! lol

Looking forward to the return of RAT GiRL!
xo

Utter Basketcase said...

Trub - Thanks! *GiGGLeS* They wont be away for long! RAT GiRL wont let me rest for too long!!! :-P xx

Vi said...

*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

(wipes away tears of laugher)

THANK YOU RAT GIRL!!!!!!!

Utter Basketcase said...

Aunty Vi - *GiGGLeS* She was happy to help!!! Glad to hear she did a good enough job! :-) xx

Anonymous said...

LMBHAO!!!! (the BH is Bald Headed C;P) Absolutely Brilliant!!! C:D

Mortuis said...

If Rat Girl ever finds the animal stealer, I have a suggestion... eviscerate him/her/it with a grapefruit spoon! I'm told it reallllly hurts...!

Utter Basketcase said...

C:) - GMAO!! (The G is for Giggling :-P ) Hahahahaha Glad you like it!! xx



Mag - LOL!!! Thanks for your suggesttion but I don't even know what the heck that means!!!! *GiGGLeS* :-P xx

Fanny said...

Brilliant! Found you from Vi, and lovin' you Rat Girl.

Utter Basketcase said...

Fanny F - Welcome! :-) and Thankyou! :-) xx

Lady in red said...

great as always gmao her too lol

LiR

oh and you just missed my latest post I was still working on it when you visited

nitebyrd said...

YAY! Rat Girl! I'll bet evil old Chief will have plenty of time to think about what an asshole he is now!

I hope she'll do something equally horrid to Rocco's kidnappers when she finds them.

Utter Basketcase said...

Lady - Thank you... I'll come straight back! :-) xx



Nite - hehe yeah Chief got what was comin to him! If only we could do that in RL! :-P Oh! I sure would hate to be The animal Stealer right now! RAT GiRL is planning something nasty!! xx

trublmaka said...

Now, now... calm down..
A sealed tin of PAL or Chum ingested through the anal cavity may be a hard lesson learnt but it can be...
well, it may be interesting to see how RG dishes THAT one out...

(*evil suggestions combined with equally evil grin at thought of animal theif copping what they deserve!*)

Utter Basketcase said...

Trub - LMFAO!!! Sounds like a hard one to draw!!! :-P xx

Daren said...

Very good again!! I love that they all have little masks and outfits to wear! You have to get Rocco back though.

Dxx

P.S. Thanks for your super comments!!

Fat Controller said...

Brilliant Rat Girl...The best yet

Mortuis said...

Eviscerate? It's kind of nasty... it means to slice open the abdominal cavity and remove the guts. You generally wait until the victim is deceased before attempting this operation....

Doing it with a grapefruit spoon while your prey is still alive, of course, means it'll reeeeaaaaallllly hurt - but animal stealers deserve nothing better, and ofttimes worse...!

Joanna Cake said...

LOL. Very clever :)

Utter Basketcase said...

Dazza - Thanks! :-) Yeh the little cotumes were my favourite too! :-) And you are most welcome for the comments! xx



Thinny - Always a pleasure to hear your approval! :-) xx



Mag - LMAO ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! We don't want to scare the children now do we! :-P *GiGGLeS* xx



Cake - Welcome and Thank you!! :-) xx

Laurie said...

Hilarious! Will there be more adventures with Doodle? Pug power!!

Utter Basketcase said...

Laurie - Welcome! :-) and of course!! There will be more Doodle to come! :-) *GiGGLeS* xx

Anonymous said...

I knew this was going to be brilliant when you both thought up the idea.

Utter Basketcase said...

Jenn - heehee! I guess that makes you a brilliant mind too! :-P xx

Utter Basketcase said...

Middy - Welcome :-) So glad to make ya laugh! WOW and Thanks for the super compliment!! :-) xx

Spiky Zora Jones said...

I so love this blog and you Rat Girl...cuz...yous my hero. ah bout fainted there. You are so pretty and strong. I so want to feel your muscles.

You were caught in that rat trap and i wanted to run to you and help you out of it...I was so releaved when I saw you had helped your self out of it...whew. My hero!

Sweetie, you have more talent in your little fingers than that South Park show. Really, I'm telling you. This is way funnier and lots more entertaining. I'm a FAN FOREVER!

xxxxoooxxxx

P.S. My bubba wants your autograph.

meredic said...

Hey I f I give you a few sketchy details will you tie someone up on a desert island for me as well.

You see when my ex.......

meredic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dark Side said...

Brilliant!! I love the trap...lol...and justice for Chief is even better, look forward to the next installment..xx

Mr Farty said...

Laugh? I nearly peed myself! Rat Girl is the best.thing.ever! On tenterhooks now waiting for series two.

Is it ready yet?

Well, is it?

Gene Bach said...

Rat Girl is my HERO!!!!!!

This is the funniest flaming cartoon on the net! Keep up the good work.

Utter Basketcase said...

Spiky - Oh you sure know how to give RAT GiRL a big head don't ya! :-P I can see her flexing her muscles right now! *GiGGLeS*!!! Your autogragh will be in the mail soon! :-P xx


Meredic - Well sure!!! You just give me a photo of her, and I'll start by cutting her head off! (and putting it on a cartoon body) *GiGGLeS* :-P xx


Meredic - Hehee I hope that was just a repeat, and not gory details you're hiding from me! :-P xx


Emma - heehee Thank you!!! I've wanted to do the trap from the start! It really proves that she's such a rat!! *GiGGLeS* xx



Mr Farty - *GiGGLeS* So nice to have such an excited fan like you!
I've been slack I'm sorry! And I haven't actually started series two yet! :-( I've had a lot going on! But I've got lots of ideas, so it wont be long now! :-D xx


Gene - *GiGGLeS* Thanks for the flamin good comment! :-) xx

Unknown said...

Yeah! For getting Doodles back and that Chief got what he deserved. How dare he does that to Auntie Vi!

I think I need Rat Girl to the rescue here.

Utter Basketcase said...

Ash - *GiGGLeS* If only we could get away with these kinda thungs in RL!!!

Oooo is there a problem in your neck of the woods? Well NO job is TOO hard for RAT GiRL! (unless theres any cats or cheese involved) heeeheee :-P xx

Jeff B said...

BRAVO!!!

Rat Girl...kickin' ass and takin' names.

I enjoyed that.

Utter Basketcase said...

Jeffy - *Bows* Thank you, Thank you xx