CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

A HIDEOUS DAY!

PART SIX! (Second Part)



Giggle was on a mission to find the reason behind the broken parcels…





(The lovely Daisy is wearing one of many of the ‘RAT GiRL Souvenir T-Shirts’

Get your own free T- Shirt HERE from the ‘RAT GiRL Souvenirs shop’!)


While Keithy made the order, Giggle hid by the window and waited to spy…



Suddenly Giggle heard the same thump that she had heard before…


She spyed out the window and saw everything…



It was Postman Twat…

He had threw Giggle’s fragile parcel, causing it to smash against the front door…


Giggle had to be sure…


And the results were not good…


Giggle got straight on the phone to call Grams…


She was very fired up…


Giggle finally snapped…


And RAT GiRL wasn’t going to let him get away with it…


She was OUT OF THERE…



RAT GiRL was out for revenge…


But something got in her way…



Meanwhile at Giggle’s House,
The Animal Stealer struck again, stealing Rocco’s brother ‘Jaxon’ this time…


Hours later, RAT GiRL was greeted by a familiar face…


(Make sure you check out Thinny’s blog… (aka The Fat Controller) He is excellent!!)

Thinny saved the day…



RAT GiRL needed to clear her mind…


As for Postman Twat…

Well… RAT GiRL did the most HORRIBLE thing you could ever imagine…



Yep!... She sure showed him!...



To be continued…

Real Life Inspirations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Postman Twat
RAT GiRL Souvenirs
The Animal Stealer
Thinny

xx

12 people give a Rats Arse!:

Anonymous said...

C:D !!!!

Mr Farty said...

Very clever subliminal advertising there, RG!

trublmaka said...

xoxo

Ron said...

RAT GIRL...you KILL ME!!!

GOD...I LOVE THESE!

POSTMAN TWAT!?!

Hey...and I love how DUSTY BUNNY is lurking in the foreground, looking all sorts of menacing!

BRAVA, dear one!

Another FABU episode!!!

Lady in red said...

another great episode from Rat Girl

I hope your parcels are not getting broken now but I have a feeling that it might take a while

Utter Basketcase said...

Aunty Vi - Ahhhh I know I've done it right, when one's drink sprays out of their nose! *grins* xx



C:) - Back at ya! :-D!!!! xx



Thinny - LMAO!!! Roger that! He's a hard bugger to catch though, he has been scared of me ever since I made a complaint in RL! *GiGGLeS* xx



Mr Farty - I don't know what you are talking about?! It must be all in your head! :-P *GiGGLeS* xx



Trub - xoxo



Ronnie - Hehehee, RAT GiRL would never be the same without Dust bunny! xx



Lady - Oh I have a feeling that he wont mess with my parcels again! Couriers can't stand having complaints againts them! hehehe xx

Ken Duck Geraths said...

LMAOROTFPMP!

To funny, Ok I will put you on my roll! first time a first read has done that!

Utter Basketcase said...

Ken - WOOOO I love it when RAT GiRL has that kind of effect on people!!! She will be thrilled! :-P xx

Jeff B said...

Holy hell girl, you are a flipping riot!!!!

just read this and the previous installment. Can't decide which I like better. Don't need to I guess, they're both brilliant.

Utter Basketcase said...

Jeffy - Excellent!!! Glad you like!
The next one is just about finished! And it's FLIPPIN HUGE!!! xx

Dark Side said...

Thanks Giggle, the Postman Twat did it for me also, I wasn't expecting that one, you just get better all the time.

xxx

Utter Basketcase said...

rae - awww my pleasure!!! hehe the flamin mungral finally got what was coming to him! :-P xx