CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HOW IT BEGAN...

PART ONE

There once was a girl named Giggle...


Giggle had the kindest heart and a strong love and passion for all creatures great and small...



But because of her big heart, poor Giggle was a push over and would never stick up for herself when she was bullied...



Giggle didn't have many friends, her only real friend was her computer and partner in crime... Keithy George...


(Oh don't mind him, we think Keithy was dropped on his moniter in his younger days.)

Giggle and Keithy didn't always get along, but they would be lost with out each other...


I suppose you're wondering what that silly red thing is on Keithys head...

Well, It's an emergency button for Bloggles.


Giggle is a Bloggerholic, so all she has to do is push the Bloggle Bobble and she can get her fix...



But one morning when Giggle headed over to Keithy to feed her Bloggle addiction... she was horrified to find him very unwell...


Sadly, this stressed Giggle out so much that her and Keithy got into a huge argument....


Giggle had had enough, and was on her final straw.

All of the horrible memories she had of people that had bullied her had finally got on her nerves.


So she decided to visit her shrink Dr. C:) to seek some advice...



Giggle had a good think about what Dr. C:) had said to her, and decided that it was about time that she started sticking up for herself.


She went for a walk to clear her mind...


As Giggle was walking, she was delighted to spot a very cute rat on her way, so she decided to stop and cuddle it...


But just as Giggle reached out to hug him... the rat turned nasty and bit Giggles' finger...


Giggle was shocked... she couldn't belive that this had happened. She started to feel like even the animals were against her now.


She started to feel very strange, and she got a crazy look in her eyes...


She became angrier and angrier, she even had steam coming out of her ears, and her eyes had become blood shot...


No one could control what was about to happen next...


And then it happened...


Giggle - now RAT GiRL - vowed that she would never let anyone shit her to tears ever again...


And she meant every word...


To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Real Life Inspirations
xx

29 people give a Rats Arse!:

trublmaka said...

OMFG!!!
That has been SOOOO worth the wait!!
I LOVE IT!!
I'm addicted already!
I WANT MORE RG!!!!!
GIV@T!

Utter Basketcase said...

Trub - YAY!!! My first feedback... and it's GREAT!!!!

I look forward to doing the next one now!! :-) xx

CrystalChick said...

Oh it sounds as if Rat Girl is off on many adventures. Can't wait to hear about them.
Yes, darling... adding you to the blogroll if you promise not to bite me. hehe

Rhea said...

Love the rat girl adventure!! The visit to Dr. C was hilarious. Great job!!

Utter Basketcase said...

Crystal -*GiGGLeS* oh yes! Many more adventures to come! RAT GiRL is one angry little brat!!! :-)

Thanks for adding the link!!! :-) xx




Rhea - HAHAHAHAHA Thank you!!! Yeah Dr.C is based on another blogger mate... he seriously is pretty much like my shrink!!! xx

Joe said...

Well worth the wait indeed. Can't wait to read more. I'm already addicted.

Either that or I'm terrified of facing Rat Girl's wrath.

Utter Basketcase said...

Joey - *GiGGLeS* Just don't ger on her bad side and you'll be right! ;-) xx

trublmaka said...

Suggestions to staying on RG's good books -
Be kind to all animals!
Be kind to all children!
Be kind to all people!
Be genuinely kind to RG!
Be kind to the Earth!
Be kind and loving to all living things including ants!
Don't waste POP!
Don't waste RUM!
Be honest!
Join the games of Kings and Scatterplay when they are offered! (the only out is a genuinely honest reason!!)
Atleast TRY to be positive!
If you're gonna wear a costume to a costume party FFS atleast put some effort into it!

That's just a few basics that spring to mind at the moment!

Luv ya RG!
Luv ya Giggle!
xoxo

Vi said...

Brilliant!

But I knew it would be! No sleep for you now, RG is getting a following!

Anonymous said...

Wahooo, go Rat Girl!!!!

And, you know, I'm not a doctor, but I play one on bloggles. C;)

Utter Basketcase said...

Trub - *GiGGLeS* Spot on my dear!!! You'll do just fine at keeping Giggle happy! :-) And if Giggle is happy then so is RAT GiRL! :-) xx



Aunty Vi - ta! Thats ok.. if things become too hectic I can always kill RAt GiRL off! :-P That's the beauty of making a comic! :-P *GiGGLeS* xx



Dr. C:) - *GiGGLeS* I refuse to believe it! You are the best Brain fart Doctor I know!! :-P xx

Gene Bach said...

Too funny! I am definitely adding Rat Girl to my favorites list. hehehehehehe

Utter Basketcase said...

Gene - Glad you like it!!! RAT GiRL will love you for adding her! ;-) xx


Nite - *GiGGLeS* Thank you! Glad to hear it! Maybe wear a diaper next time! :-P xx

Anonymous said...

And, boy, has my brain been gassy lately.

C;P

Utter Basketcase said...

C:) - *GiGGLeS* ffs mine tooooooo!!! xx

Anonymous said...

I heart it!!

You rock my world Rat Girl

Utter Basketcase said...

Jenn - *GiGGLeS* She will be pleased to hear it! ;-) xx

Angela-la-la said...

Brilliant stuff! Girl, you is ta-len-ted!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Wha-hey...babes, This comic rocks. I'm so ready for Rat Girl to kick some more ass.

Are you going to have a side-kick. All super heros have a side-kick...don't they?

Like what if you want a Diet Dr. Pepper or one of those sweet frothy coffee drinks from Starbucks. Who's gonna get it for you...A side-kick will.

How about 'Mouse in the house Boy' or 'Squirrelly Girly' as good names for a side kick? hehehe.

I love your Comic and want to know if I can buy a subscription. Can I huh...can I?

Ciao babe...I mean, Ciao...Rat girl. Go out there and keep this planet safe for us...we're depending on you.

Utter Basketcase said...

Ange - Hello! :-) and Thank you! :-) xx


Spiky - LMAO!!! Thank you!! RAT GiRL will get the job done with help from Kiethy George and Dr. C:)! :-) I'm just making it up as I go along! *GiGGLeS* Thanks hunni! xx


Mag - *GiGGLeS* xx

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! That was hillarious doll! I can't wait for the next installment! I just about wet myself when Doctor C:)came on the scene! Keep 'em coming :)

Utter Basketcase said...

Muussy - I knew you'd like it!! :-) Working on number 2 now...

*GiGGLeS* xx

Daren said...

Ha, ha... genius!

Dxx

Utter Basketcase said...

Dazza - Welcome!!! haha and Thanks! :-) xx

Jonathan said...

Rat Girl scares me

Mr Farty said...

Flipping heck, that was F.U.N.Y.

More please!

Utter Basketcase said...

JZ - *GiGGLeS* Just stay in her good books and you'll be fine! xx



Mr Farty - WELCOME! LMFAO what a fantastic name you have!! :-) Thanks for stopping by, there will be more to come.... xx

meredic said...

Curiously compelling. I look forward to the next one.

Utter Basketcase said...

Meredic - hello! :-) Thankyou!! xx