CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

EVEN RAT GiRL HAS A FEAR

PART THREE


The next day, Giggle checked Bloggles first thing in the morning...



She was delighted to find that Thinny had given her an award...



(Be sure to check out Thinnys blog aka The Fat Controller)

Giggle was so grateful, she decided to hang it on the wall...


In that moment, the phone rang...


Giggle answered...


It was Giggles' crazy twin, Cat Lady... she was very stressed out...


Giggle couldn't believe her ears...


This made Giggle angry...


You can guess what happened next...


RAT GiRL was out for blood ...


and then she was gone...


RAT GiRL headed straight to the RSPCA...


She demanded they give Marbles back...


and as simple as that... Marbles was hers to take...


there was just one problem...


you see... although Giggle loves all animals great and small... RAT GiRL was actually terrified of cats...


there was only one thing she could do...


Dr. C:) decided to give RAT GiRL the same advice that worked on Giggle...


so RAT GiRL decided to try again...


but she just could not face her fear...


It was time for Giggle to take it into her own hands...


The girls got into their disguises and headed to the RSPCA...


and what do ya know...


Giggle and Cat Lady headed back home with Marbles safe and sound...


Oh come on!
you didn't really think that RAT GiRL would actually let them get away with it did you?...


To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Real Life Inspirations
xx

23 people give a Rats Arse!:

trublmaka said...

CHEERS!! Gawd, I was getting pretty edgy without my fix of RG!!!

You know.. that story REALLY rings a bell.. ;)
Can't think *where* I know it from eh ;P
lmfao!

Utter Basketcase said...

Trub - *GiGGLeS* Well if it isn't my number one fan! :-P!!!!

Hahahaha yeh that story just came to me... no idea what inspired it! :-P Jokies xx

Fat Controller said...

LOL!!!!This just keeps on getting better. GO RAT GIRL!!!

Mr Farty said...

Love the 1960s disguise, very trendy!

Joe said...

Well done, giggles! I know just who to call the next time people here at work start bothering me...

Vi said...

Ahhh, bless the poor kitty! Good old rat girl to the rescue!!!

nitebyrd said...

Rat Girl & Giggle, what a fantastic team! We've got some bitches at our ASPCA, can I borrow Chopper? LOL

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what... I need to come up with something new to say C;Pffft!!

How about "your future is limited by the rules you place on the present"? Or, "perfection is the enemy of good enough"?

Go RAT GiRL!!!

C;)

Utter Basketcase said...

Thinny - heeeheee Glad ya think so!! I often panic that I'll run out of matterial! But it just keeps on coming! :-) xx

Mr Farty - haha Thankyou! This is actually based on a true story... I really did that! :-) xx


Joey - *GiGGLeS* Be warned... RAT GiRL doesn't stop until she gets the job done! So There's no going back :-P xx


Aunty Vi - Well... Giggle did this one, RAT GiRL can't face things ALL the time :-P xx


Nite - LMAO! Go for your life! But ahhhh I don't quite trust him around Bunnies :-S :-P xx


Dr. C:) - LMAO I was sooooo gonna contact you too and ask you for some new advice!!

But a) You'd probably think I was nuts (who am I kidding! You probably already do :-P!!)

b) I wanted to get the point across at how different Giggle and RAT GiRL actually are! (The same advice was perfect for Giggle, but RAT GiRL didn't know what the heck you were on about! *GiGGLeS*)

and c) It had to be advice that didn't work so I could send Giggle to the rescue! :-P

Good material tho! I'll use it :-) xx

Daren said...

I love the disguises!! Very good indeed.

More power to your elbow!

Dxx

Utter Basketcase said...

Dazza - *GiGGLeS* Cheers! Giggle looks pretty hot as a red head! :-P xx

Spiky Zora Jones said...

yay...Rat Girl still saves the day.

The wigs were fab honey...I didn't recognize you.

UM, tell me when iss feeding time for Chopper? I have an ex-b/f I want to introduce (feed) him to. :P

Ciao Rat Girl...Ya are mah hero. *Sigh* what a super hero gal.

I think you are brilliant babes...i would so think about making a comic...or televison show...this kicks South Parks ass.

Ron said...

Holy Cat Shit Giggles....this is freaking FABULOUS!

I CRACKED up with you in that red wig!!!

(you actually looked like Julianne Moore)

Dear lady....I TOTALLY agree with Spiky. You're brilliant...this kicks South Parks ASS!!!!

Thank you once again...for a wonderful, wonderful Rat Girl post!

You GO...RAT GIRL!

Utter Basketcase said...

Spiky - hehehe!! Thank you!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Chopper is always hungry!!! You just send that ex my way ;-) xx



ROnnie - LMAO Julianne Moore!!!! Giggle will be thrilled! :-) And thank you xx

meredic said...

Are you doing this stuff 24/7?

CrystalChick said...

Hooray for Rat Girl. I love love love that red wig!! I might have to borrow it when my grays are sprouting again.

Gene Bach said...

I love Rat Girl! You had better keep her going.

How the heck are you making this cartoon anyway?

Anonymous said...

I laughed till I cried! Doll this is the funniest one yet! I love the family portrait hanging in the lounge room. And that red wig!!! Giggle's been raiding your wig stash hasn't she?

Utter Basketcase said...

Meredic - LMAO Yup! Pretty much! :-) I know... I need to get a life ffs! xx


Crystal - Heeeheee! You can borrow it any time ;-) xx


Gene - Thank you... oh she'll be around for a while yet! :-) LMAO I'm making it on the shitiest paint program ever would you believe? Ya know... the dumb freebie that comes with all computers? *GiGGLeS* xx


Muussy - hahaha glad to hear that it's still funny! :-) I worry that I'll run out of material!! Oh of course Giggle has been wearing my wigs... whats mine is hers! :-) xx

Dark Side said...

I love this, it's great, you could make a fortune with it I am sure....waiting with bated breath for the next installment....well done you...xx

Utter Basketcase said...

Em - *GiGGLeS* Glad ya like it! :-) I'm not interested in making money off it - it's just a bit of fun to me :-D! xx

Anonymous said...

Ah god this is good. No...brilliant.

Utter Basketcase said...

Jenn - *GiGGLeS* Thank you! xx