CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

BLOOPERS SPECIAL!

SEASON ONE

Much like all good comic shows - The Adventures of RAT GiRL doesn't always get it right!

It hasn't always been easy getting each episode perfect, but it is only human to stuff up sometimes!

These are the scenes you didn't see...

We get the occasional odd shot...


This is what Keithy REALLY dreams about...



We captured RAT GiRL's most hideous face...
(Don't say I didn't warn you... this shit is scary!!)



It's not easy remembering all your lines...


Even Dr. C:) has problems...


But Giggle is also a great help...


There have been many embarrassing moments...


and Grams' dog was named Doodle for a reason...


Some days it's tough when RAT GiRL is stalked by her fans...


Shhhh there's a secret affair that no body knows about...


BEHIND THE SCENES
Keithy isn't a natural beauty...


Although our make up artist is crap, really...


Giggle is even sweeter when the camera is not on her...


and RAT GiRL is still as scary as heck...


Oh!!! And Dr. C:) loves to hang at the beach in his spare time...


The End...
Thanks for being patient for Season Two...
Not long to go now!!!!
xx

21 people give a Rats Arse!:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMBAO!!!! How come I didn't wear my new wig to the beach? Was it because it didn't go with my bikini? ... but I sure did get the babes anyway, no? C;)

and who would have thought that Rat Girl was nicer than Giggles? WTF is up with that!?!

Awesome bloopers!!!! C:)

Daren said...

Ha, ha... very good!!

Dxxx

Daryl said...

How do you do it .. its wonderful .. and funny.. I love Rat Girl calling the South Park dudes shits!

:-
Daryl

Utter Basketcase said...

Dr. C:) - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Oh come on!!! As long as you're wearing your bright green dicky togs, you're a catch! *GiGGLeS* Besides, you've got plenty of hair on your body to make up for your bald head! :-P

Huh? When was RAT GiRL nicer than Giggle? ... Oh! I think you're seeing things!!! ;-P *GiGGLeS* xx




Dazza - heehee cheers! xx




Daryl - HAHAHAHAHA That's one of RAT GiRLS 'nicer' words! *GiGGLeS* Thank you! xx

Anonymous said...

OMG...had to run to loo to avoid very embarrasing accident :)

That was sooo damn funny doll!

Lady in red said...

you crack me up you funny girl ....runs away giggling

Ron said...

DAMN, GIGGLE...even the BLOPPERS are FREAKING AWESOME and HYSTERICAL!!!

You're BRILLIANT!!! And I mean that!

The Brad Pitt one...just about killed me!!!

How do you think of these???

"Gifted lady" you are!!!

Thanks for the wonderful laugh!

Dark Side said...

Brilliant Giggle, thanks for that...xx

Mr Farty said...

The South Park scene totally cracked me up. I see they even have RG t-shirts, I oughta get me one of those!

Utter Basketcase said...

Muussy - *GiGGLeS* Now that would have been a great Blooper right there!!! Glad you liked them!! xx




Lady - Teeeeheeeeee good! xx




Ronnie - hahaha to be honest! I whipped them all up in about an hour! They just popped in my head! heehee I didn't think I would get such good feedback LOL! xx




Em - Thank you, you're welcome xx




Mr Farty - Oh but you can! Just check out the RAT GiRL merchandise store (link on the side bar) *GiGGLeS* :-P xx

Vi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Pure GOLD as usual! You really are talented my dear...but I've always told you that. x

Utter Basketcase said...

Aunty Vi - *Blushes* xx

Fire Byrd said...

Your Aunty Vi got me reading these round hers. They're brill. Can't wait for next lot, if you can find time between puke sessions of course.
bbx

Utter Basketcase said...

BB - Welcome! Always happy to have a new fan!!! *GiGGLeS* Yes, I'm trying to get to work on the next series! But yes! A bit difficult at the moment! xx

Jeff B said...

Just when it couldn;t have got any better, it did!

You are one talented, twisted and halarious girl...um woman...um girl. Ah hell, you rock.

Gene Bach said...

I finally had some time to do some blog surffing and HAD to come check out Rat Girl. It's great as always, but...when's the next flaming issue gonna be produced!?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, stop by my blog...the last 2 days I've posted a true story about the first of my family to come to the west coast in the 1850's written by one of the family members.

Gene


Gene

Utter Basketcase said...

Jeffy - HAHAHAHAHA thanks!!! I was actually crook as a dog when I made this, so I thought it was gonna be shithouse!!! Guess not eh! xx




Geno - LOL!!! I know I know! Bare with me ffs, I'm a crok preggo! I'm getting there!!!

I read your family history story... bloody BRILL! xx

nitebyrd said...

OMG! HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Utter Basketcase said...

Nite - *GiGGLeS* I dunno! I did post about it on my other blog! :-) Ah well, it's never too late! xx

just a girl... said...

holy shit you are funny, glad I stumbled on this blog

Utter Basketcase said...

Just a Girl - WELCOME!!! Always great to find a new fan!!! Glad you enjoy, and hope to see you back again! :-) xx