CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

GIGGLE FINDS LOVE!

PART SEVEN! MOVIE LENGTH SPECIAL!!!

The next morning, Giggle was extremely sad that both of her dogs were now missing!

But little did she know that her day was about to get much better…


Later that day while Giggle had her daily read of Bloggles, she was delighted to find that Mr Farty had an award for her…



(Make sure you check out Mr Farty! He is bloody hilarious!)

She loved it so much, that she decided to make room for it on her desk…


In the next moment, Giggle had an unexpected visitor…


It was Postman Twat!

He had a parcel for her…


The complaint that RAT GiRL had made must have worked because he was being… nice…



Giggle rushed inside to Keithy and opened it…



(Make sure you check out Daren Callow – he is a brilliant musician!)

While Keithy played the CD, Giggle found something else from Dazza…



Giggle was extremely grateful…



Then there was an unexpected phone call…



Giggle answered…



It was Giggles Bestie ‘Red’ from NZ!

She had a favor to ask of Giggle…



Giggle was thrilled…





When the time had come, Giggle and Red were getting ready for the big moment…



But just as they were about to leave, they saw a flash of flesh dash past the doorway…




And there he was…


Mr Charming!


Giggle was stunned by this handsome stranger…



Although Red didn’t seem very impressed…



Through the whole ceremony, Giggle only had one thing on her mind…




At the reception, Giggle finally asked Red what she had been dying to ask all day…



And there he was… again…


Prince charming


Giggle decided it was time she made her move on MC (Mr Charming)…



But just as she headed over to him, she was surrounded by a swarm of males…



By the time that Giggle had escaped the crowd, it was too late…




But then she spotted Mr Charming by the bar…



Just before Giggle reached him, the most annoying thing happened…



And just like that, Mr Charming was gone again…



He had moved to the dance floor…



But Giggle was interrupted again…



After many attempts, Giggle had given up!

She went on the balcony to hide from ‘Sleezebag’…



But moments later she had unexpected company…



After embarrassing herself, Giggle was surprised by what Mr Charming said next…



Giggle couldn’t believe her ears…



This made Giggle angry…



So angry that she…



She ran to the bathroom where no one would see her…



and then it happened…



RAT GiRL stormed right up to Sleezebag…



She had the perfect plan in mind for him…



The new couple were a match made in heck…



and Giggle wasted no time making her way back to Mr Charming…



Giggle was sad to hear that he was leaving…



So she walked him to his car…


Mr Charming had the greatest idea…



SO they made their way to the beach…






Giggle concluded her life story…



But there was one thing that she was holding back…



She had decided to just SHOW Mr Charming…



Giggle was worried that this was the end…



but to her surprise, Mr Charming was not scared off at all…



Giggle was over the moon…



and just like that…

Giggle and Mr Charming were Engaged…

Engaged!

To be continued…



This episode is dedicated to my Real life Mr Charming ‘Hubby’!
If you would like to read the real life story of this event and see more photos you can find it HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Real Life Inspirations

Mr Farty / Award
Parcel from Dazza

28 people give a Rats Arse!:

Daren said...

Hey Giggles!!! Another excellent job... I had a gig last night so I'm a bit hungover and tired today, but I have tears of laughter rolling down my face...RAT GiRL with a buffoon and your hubby doing his RAT GiRLl face are the funniest things I've seen in years... way too good.

Can't wait for the next one already!!!

YOU ROCK RAT GiRL!!!!!

Daren
xxxx

P.S. Thanks for including me... I feel really privileged!!

Utter Basketcase said...

Dazza - haha! Glad to be able to make even the hung over ones laugh!!

And to be honest... it was Hubby that taught ME to do the RATFace!!

*GiGGLeS* He is the real pro at it!!!

Thanks for reading! ANd you're most welcome to be included!!! Why wouldn't I include ya! :-) xx

trublmaka said...

As per usual, 100% pure gold!!
I'm trying to work out which scene I love the best, but I can't!!
Though the reveal is awesome!! As for Hubby's ratface.. PRICELESS!!!
I give it a perfect "headslap"!!! lol

I can't wait to see what Crazy says about this one.. I just KNOW he'll wee heself laughing!! xoxo

Spiky Zora Jones said...

wonderful. that ratgirl...I love her. Charming does a wonderful rat girl face...so cool.

I remember the post...it was wonderful back then...and even better now. You know i'm a romantic...love stories make me want to cry...the talk of love send my heart flying high.

Ciao rat girl...um, giggles.

Mr Farty said...

Hi, chocolate face! LMFAO!

(Ah! Fame at last!)

Flaming brilliant, RG!

Utter Basketcase said...

Trub - heehee glad ya enjoyed!!! But me and Hubby are like that in Real Life don't ya think! :-P xx



SPiky - hehe! I knew you'd enjoy a Romantic episode!! Thanks for reading! xx



Mr Farty - *licks face* *GiGGLeS* Thankyou very much!! :-) xx

Fat Controller said...

Oi! Who said you could use my photo for Mr Sleazebag. LOL!!!!

Another classic episode. I don't know how you do it!

Trixie said...

FABULOUS!!!!

I'm trying to catch up on blogs while I've been away and was soooo excited to find another rat girl episode!

Inearly peed my pants with sleaze bags comments and hubbys face!

Ron said...

BRAVO!!!!!

WOO! WOO! WOO!

Freaking BRILLIANT, RAT GIRL!!!

OMG...I almost SHIT when I saw you in that Bette Boop dress and those RED LIPS!!!

DEAR GOD, girl...you're so FUNNY!

And I remember reading the post awhile back, on how you two met and this Rat Girl post is just charming!

LOVE the photo a the end!

Wonderful post, Giggles!

Talented lady, you are!

Utter Basketcase said...

Thinny - Oh I'm sorry! I couldn't resist! *GiGGLeS* I dunno how I do it either!!! It took me 6 hours just to upload the damn thing!!! xx



Aunty Vi - LMFAO!!! I will not be help responsible for any 'weeing accidents!' :-P xx



Ronnie - hahahah I KNEW you'd mention the betty boop body and get a kick out of it! :-) It had to be done though... do you have any idea how hard it was to make Giggle's awkward little podgy body look decent in a red frock!?

*GiGGLeS* Thanks for reading Ronnie! xx

Ken Duck Geraths said...

I had almost given up on you rat girl! You are my Hero!

it was worth the wait!

Utter Basketcase said...

Ken - hahaha! When it takes a bloody long time to put together and then another 6 hours just to upload it, I almost give up toooo!!!

Thanks for reading! xx

Fire Byrd said...

You are one talented Ratgirl....
fantastic stuff.
x

Utter Basketcase said...

Fire Byrd - Why Thankyou! RAT GiRL will be thrilled to hear that! xx

Jeff B said...

Ah hell, all this time I was hoping I had a shot with Rat Girl, and now she is officially taken.

Curse you Mr Charming!

Laurie said...

That's funny, I practice my RATface in the mirror, too!

Hilarious!!!! Again!

Utter Basketcase said...

Jeffy - hahaha it was the RAT Face that did it for her! Better luck next time aye Jeffy! xx



Laurie - heehee! Careful, the RAT Face is powrful enough to crack a mirror!! :-P Thanks for reading! xx

Daryl said...

Fabboooo! And I love the RatFace he practices ...


:-Daryl

Practically Joe said...

What a very charming love story ... I put it up there with my favorite "Pretty Woman".
You are very clever and a real expert at Photoshopping!
I promise to come back and read every single post.
... and thanks to Ken from "Ask Me Why" for pointing me in Giggel's direction.

Utter Basketcase said...

Daryl - hahaha yes!! Always funny to see a new RATFace! Thanks for reading! xx



Practically Joe - WELCOME!!! haha you know I just watched 'Pretty Woman' yesterday! Very cool movie! Thanks for visiting! I shall put you on the fan club list and notify you for new episodes! :-)

P.S. Kennys a legend! xx

meredic said...

A cracking read!
Its like a fairy story but without the fairies and most of it is true.......
..... um Ok I'll shut up now.
Great post Giggles

CrystalChick said...

OMG what a fun and neat story. You sure are talented! It really must take you alot of time getting all these things together for Rat Girl's adventures!
And what a beautiful story of you and your charming loving beautiful hubby! Awesome!! You make a great couple!!!!!

Utter Basketcase said...

Meredic - hahah oh why'd ya shut up for! :-P Always happy to hear more compliments! :-P Thank you! xx



Crystal - heehe did it ever take a long time! Heck! Making it I don't mind so much... but it's actually the uploading part that is draining! Thank you for reading! xx

Joe said...

Awwww...and now there's a baby Rat Girl (or Surfer Dude) on the way!

Utter Basketcase said...

Joey - heehee! Yep!!! That is a WHOLE nother episode!! :-) xx

Trixie said...

HAHA! The black box widget brought me here!!!!

Annie Wan said...

this has got to be the bingo prize for black boxing - i'm still ROFLMAO&PMP

Utter Basketcase said...

Mei Del - HAHAHAHA!!! Well that's the bestest comment a girl could ask for!!! :-D!!! Glad you enjoyed! And the black boxing is fantastic isn't it!! xx