CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!

PART EIGHT!

A few days later… Giggle returned home with Mr Charming to meet Keithy...

Giggle broke the news…


But Keithy wasn’t very impressed…


Giggle was annoyed by Keithys lack of enthusiasm…


Giggle stormed out of the room…



and MC felt a little awkward…



MC found Giggle at the animal farm…



Giggle sends MC off for a surf, while she organizes her hens night…



She get’s on the phone to ring all of her girlfriends…



As she hung up the phone, there was a knock at the door…



It was Postman Twat, he had another parcel for her…



Since Keithy was ignoring Giggle, she decided to open it by herself…



(Make sure you check out Rhea, she is great fun!)

Giggle loved her new hat…



On that note, she decided to get ready for her big night out…



She thought she’d better let Keithy know that she was leaving…



But Keithy was being a brat…



Giggle met up with the girls…



a few hours later, MC returned from his surf…



But Keithy was ignoring him…



MC was heading out…



But Keithy was intruigued…


Finally! A smile…



The boys headed out for a big night…



Back at the Hens night, the girls were having a blast…



Especially Grams…



Next stop the boys headed to a nightclub…


but as MC headed to the bar, he was approached by a couple of strangers…


It was Monsters mate ‘Dread’ and his girlfriend ‘Slag’…
What they had to say, was not very nice at all…



This made Mr Charming angry!...



So angry that he… umm…



Meanwhile, Giggle gets a text message…

It was from Keithy…


Giggle runs outside to cool off…


But she couldn’t cool off at all…



RAT GiRL wasn’t going to put up with it…



but she was as a little too late…



It was time to finish the job…



RAT GiRL released the RATS…



RAT GiRL’s BITCH was very proud…



RAT GiRL on the other hand…





The wedding was a success…



They were now Mr and Mrs Charming…



Later that night, Mr Charming moved in with Giggle where they would spend the rest of their married life together…


happily ever after…

The end of Season 2!
Stay tuned for Season 3 (next month!)...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR CHARMING!
This episode is dedicated to my Real Life Mr Charming! Who I married two years ago today!
If you would like to read the real life version of this story and see more photos, you can find it HERE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Real Life Inspirations

Rhea
Pink cowgirl hat
Hensnight / Wedding
Dread and Slag

Hens Night Guests

Aunty Vi
Trub
Rhea
Lady in Red
Jen

xx

31 people give a Rats Arse!:

trublmaka said...

Bravo!! Bravo!!
Happy Anniversary huny huny huny!!
A whole 2 years ago it was eh???

WOW!! And Crazy and I have made it without having to follow your example lmfao!
xoxo

All our love, hugs and kisses on such a wonderful date!
xoxo

Trixie said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!

I forgot about the 'stripper', lol!!!!

Ken Duck Geraths said...

The best one yet! lmao!!
I loved hubby's outfit.

PS. how could trixie for get the striper! I know you girls are worse than us guys about that stuff! lol

Anonymous said...

"Rat Girl's Bitch" -howling with laughter!!!-

I'm a Hen Girl. Sahweeeeeet. And I look so pretty in pink!!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

YAY! Happy wedding anniversary!!!!

*clap...clap...clap*

Sweets, that was fabulous. I loved all of it. Rat Girl you rock!

I also liked the stripper...dang, I missed the rest of the show, though. hehehe.

sweetie, I love the hat. Cowgirl hats are my thing too. Sweetie you crack me up.

You take care sweetie...BTW I ate a ton of Chocolate while I was pregnant with my first one...The Swiss had to work over time to make more for me. :)

Ciao babes.

Utter Basketcase said...

Trub - hehehe Thank you!!! You and Dava will always be great together! xx



Aunty Vi - LOL! Well you did leave EARLY that nighT!! :-P xx




Kenny - hahahaha! Nah.. there wasn't really a stripper at my Hens night... just a cock waiter who is like a brother to me so I'd be damned if I saw his doodle!!! But I chucked one in for laughs for the comic! I mean come on! This is RAT GiRL wer're talkin about! :-P *GiGGLeS* xx



Jenn - hahaha oh GOOD!!! I'm SO glad you picked up on that by yourself!!! ;-) I didn't want to ruin the surprise by tellin ya! I hope you had a blast at ma Hens night! :-P *GiGGLeS* HAHAHAHAHA Thank you!!! xx



Spiky - haha Thank youuuuu! I know right? Keithy couldn't have sent a message at the wrong time! Ah well we'll never know now! Yeh I love that pink hat Rhea gave me! I wear it to death!!!! Thanks for reading!!!! and ooooo yummmmm Choccy!!! xx




Ronnie - hahaha! SO Glad ya liked it!!! It can get a bit scary doing more and more episodes... because I worry that it's going to become really lame! But it always makes me smile when people can still have a chuckle over them!!! heehee Thanks Ronnie xx

Joe said...

Another fantastic episode. Rat Girl seems to dispense of her enemies all too easily. No doubt there will be an arch nemesis in future episodes.

Good thing that stripper had a phone...um...there rather than the usual male equipment.

Anonymous said...

I think I would have made a great cock waiter.. especially with my lime green "Borat" bikini. C;Pfft

Peach said...

ha ha, just brilliant - I love the fact that you were a brunette guest at your own pink hen night !!!!!!!!!!!!


ha ha ha

XXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

I just saw the bottle of Smirnoff in Trixie's hand. Hahahahaha. -

And alas I didn't leave the laptop on home. Must've been drunk blogging or something. ;)

Rhea said...

How damn, that was awesome!! Rat Girl found true love. RG's Bitch, I love it!! hahaha

And, I loved having a part in it. I saw my sexy, skinny, Barbie-lookin' self at the hen party and my hat everywhere!! WOOHOO!

Great job, Rae, entertaining and awesome. You did a great job!

Mr Farty said...

Seeing Grams pole-dancing made me LOL. Excellent story, RG!

Utter Basketcase said...

Joey - hehehe! Hey! The Animal Stealer is RAT GiRL's biggest enemy! Just wait till she finds the flamin Mungral!!! :-D haha Hey! I ALMOST was gunna show the penis... but I thought I'd better not! I am trying to keep it nudity free... though it's very tempting...! :-P xx




C:) - HAHAHAHA I Soooooo thought about it!!! But Hubby would have looked like a loser if he didn't have you as one of the boys at his bucksnight!! xx




Peachy poo - HAHAHAHA I didn't know what the heck you were on about for a second!! But then I realised! That's Cat Lady! (Giggles twin!) I couldn't not invite her to my Hens night!!! hahahaha xx




Rhea - YAY!!! Glad you enjoyed!!! And Thanks for coming to my Hens night... I hope you had a blast ;-) *GiGGLeS* xx




Mr Farty - hahaha I know! Grams is such a tart isn't she!!!? But I do hope you got a giggle out of the rest of it tooo! xx

Utter Basketcase said...

Jenn - Oooo sorry I missed your comment!! HAHAHA yep! The bottle of booze is PROOF that it is Aunty Vi!! And heehee drunk blogging is the best! xx

CrystalChick said...

Haaaahhhhaaaahaaaa, so funny. Brilliant job sweetie, you really are creative.
Happy Anniversary to a nice couple. :)

Utter Basketcase said...

Crystal - *Blushes* Glad you enjoyed! :-) xx

Lady in red said...

he he he you know how much I lurve these and I'm at your party too and smirnoff Ice one of my drinks how cool is that?

I loved the pic of Keithy at the bucks night drooling

Lady in red said...

he he he you know how much I lurve these and I'm at your party too and smirnoff Ice one of my drinks how cool is that?

I loved the pic of Keithy at the bucks night drooling

Utter Basketcase said...

Lady - hahaha I hope you had a good time at the hensnight! ;-P!!!

Yeah Keithy is a lil grot aint he! xx

Fat Controller said...

LOL!!! Thanks for inviting me to the party!

I never got strippers on my stag night HARRRUMPH!!! The best I managed was getting drunk on a train through Germany with my best man and an Icelander we had never met before. Never even got a stripper for my 50th b'day

We nailed my brother up in a crate and put him on a train on his stag night.

Utter Basketcase said...

Thinny - HAHA! Well this will make up for it then! LMAO!!! I hope your bro made it to the wedding!! xx

Dark Side said...

What another wonderful episode and made up that you still managed to include postman twat, I will laugh at that everytime I see it now...xx

Utter Basketcase said...

Rae - hahaha yeh Postman twat will ALWAYS be in my life! Otherwise I'll stop getting parcels! heehee!

My Real life postman is exactly the same (this character is based on him) He was a rude bugger that would break my parcels but ever since I made a complaint.. he started 'being nice' but very sarcasticly! xx

Jeff B said...

Your comic is like a fine wine. It keeps getting better with age. Seriously, this is some of the best stuff I've seen in quite some time.

Rat Girl rules!!!

and Rat Girls' bitch...Bwahahahaha

Utter Basketcase said...

Jeffy - OOOOOO What a compliment! Thankyou Thankyou! I could sure use a glass right now! :-D xx

Jo-Jo said...

Oh my God! I have never laughed so hard in my life! I love it!

Apollo Unchained said...

Hey, this was great. And happy anniversary!

Utter Basketcase said...

Jo-Jo - Heehee! Glad you stopped by! And glad you got a chucle out of it! xx



Apollo - Welcome! Thankyou, Thankyou xx

Gene Bach said...

YEAH RAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love this comic! LOL!

nitebyrd said...

Whew! I've FINALLY caught up with my darling Rat Girl! You've outdone yourself with these last ones, Giggle.

You do know that you're totally brilliant, don't you?

Happy Belated Anniversay to you and that adorable Hubby of yours!

***MMMMMWAH!***

Utter Basketcase said...

Gene - WOOOHOOOO So good to hear from ya!!! RAT GiRLs been missin ya buddy!! Thanks for poppin in! xx




Nite - Heck! That musta taken ya ages LOL! Thank you for taking the time to read em... and me? Brilliant? ... but of course :-P *GiGGLeS* THANK YOUUUU xx